• Negotiate and administer IP agreements including confidentiality agreements, joint development agreements, licensing agreements and consultancy agreements
• Manage litigation matters involving Company’s intellectual property rights
• Advising on the infringement and enforcement of patent and trademark rights, including working with outside counsel to defend or enforce company patents and trademarks worldwide;
• Working closely with Research & Development Department and inventors on patentability of new inventions and on surveillance of competitor patent activities;
• Advise management and Patent Committee on various IPR legal matters, including chances of success of obtaining patents;
• Prepare, file, and prosecute patent applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO);
• managing overseas agents on applications for foreign patent and trademark applications; training and educating company employees on intellectual property issues
• Juris Doctor
• Licensed to practice law in the State of Utah (or have the ability to obtain such license) and before the USPTO
• At least 5 years experience of legal experience
• Great communication skills both verbal and written.
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team with rapidly changing deadlines and priorities
• The position involves domestic and international travel.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits offered.
Please apply at: https://flsmidth.iapplicants.com/application.php.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah