Support patent prosecution attorney with all clerical tasks. Prepare and file documents with the USPTO. Conduct online preliminary screening searches. Draft IP related agreements. Docket entry and quality control. Manage client portfolios. Generate status reports. Interact with clients via telephone concerning routine matters.
Qualified applicants will be mature, motivated and detail oriented with a strong work ethic. In addition, the position requires someone who works well independently and as part of a team. Applicants must demonstrate initiative and flexibility in handling a variety of tasks and should possess the following attributes:
▪ Minimum four years U.S. and foreign patent prosecution experience
▪ Knowledge of IDS, domestic and foreign filing procedures
▪ Strong communication and organizational skills
▪ Ability to work overtime as needed
▪ Word, Excel, Outlook and power point at advanced level
Send resume with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Locations: Palo Alto, California