• Drafting various agreements such as ASIC development agreements, technology transfer agreements, IP clauses in supply agreements, in-bound and out-bound licensing, joint development agreements, and NDAs
• Client counseling on these various agreements
• Freedom to operate patent opinion work
• Trademark counseling and prosecution
• IP diligence associated with M&A activity
• IP litigation support as necessary
This position requires the ability to interact with a team of professionals on a daily basis. The successful candidate will demonstrate flexibility and be able to handle a variety of intellectual property law matters and have the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
Position Requirements: J. D. degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school. Candidate must be a member of a state bar and must also be admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office with at least 3 years of experience as a patent attorney. The ideal candidate will have an electrical engineering, physics, or chemical engineering degree. Related semiconductor industry engineering experience is a significant plus as should be highlighted on your resume.
Apply online by visiting this link: http://tinyurl.com/bv8hjh8.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona