Essential Functions / Job Duties:
• Docket incoming legal communications from outside counsel; periodically merge multiple docket reports; manage an effective reminder system; integrate third party files from acquisitions; maintain organized filing (electronic and physical); maintain competitor product archive; manage concordance and correctness of outside and inside records; coordinate accounting communications and reports;
• Assist with patent prosecution records and documents, maintain, coordinate and update prior art records and databases, assist preparation and filing of Information Disclosure Statements.
• Co-manage migration of internal databases to cloud services. Run and coordinate reports from cloud services providers including prosecution management and cost forecasting services; manually update cloud services with record exceptions
• Coordinate and prepare materials for Patent Committee meetings, Inventor Dinners, and other special projects as needed
• Demonstrated capability to own and execute on discrete projects through completion
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
• 5 years patent prosecution experience (in-house experience not required, but for candidates with only firm experience, a willingness to part with billable hours will be helpful).
• Proficient in USPTO Electronic Filing System (EFS) and underlying support tools (e.g., PDF authoring software such as Acrobat)
• Proficient in one or more docket management system(s)
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Apply online by emailing Justine Olander at email@example.com.
Employer Type: Small Corporation
Job Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
iRobot Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women and minorities. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination. It is the objective of our Company to assure equal opportunity in all aspects of recruitment and employment of employees. Further, it is our policy to maintain and promote nondiscrimination regarding race, color, creed, national origin or ancestry, marital status, gender, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, religion, political philosophy, unfavorable discharge from military service or age in all phases of employment practices and facilities in accordance with all applicable laws and Executive Orders.