IP Law Hall of Fame New Inductees (Sponsored by IAM) [LINK]:
- Jane Ginsburg – Columbia Law Professor; written extensively on the intereconnection between copyright and trademark law.
- Francis Gurry – New Director-General of the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
- Dolores Hanna – Retired partner from Bell Boyd & Lloyd. Former head of INTA, IPLAC, WBA of Illinois, etc.
- Michael Kirk -- Recently retired Executive Director of the American Intellectual Property Association.
- Niels Reimers – Former director of Stanford University's Office of Technology Licensing. Founder of AUTM.
New IPO Board Members:
- Wayne Sobon (Accenture)
- Roger Gobrogge (Dow Corning)
- Michelle Lee (Google)
- George Johnston (Hoffman-La Roche)
- Tonight WashU will host the VP debate
- On Friday, October 10, I will be speaking at WashU law school to a much smaller crowd. (3:00 – 4:00pm) The topic trademak law and the protection of designs. I believe that CLE credit is being arranged for the free event. [LINK]