A number of jobs have been recently posted to the Patently-O Job Board.
- Allergan is looking for a Patent Agent with a strong chemistry background.
- Oxane Materials is looking for a Patent Liaison with a strong background in material science or inorganic chemistry.
- Bluestone Innovations is seeking an in-house patent attorney to support its new business of acquisition, licensing, and enforcement of patent rights.
- Hodgson Russ is looking for an entry-level patent attorney to work in its Buffalo NY office with a focus on mechanical engineering prosecution. PTO registration and some prosecution experience preferred.
- Celula is looking for a Patent Agent with a background in biochemistry or related fields.
- McGlinchey Stafford is looking for an experienced chemical patent prosecutor to work in its Baton Rouge office.
- A Chicago-based IP/FDA focused firm is looking for experienced patent prosecutors and portfolio managers (pharma, food, dietary supplement related). PhD's and portable book of business preferred.
- Intellectual Ventures is seeking a senior licensing attorney.
- T-Mobile is seeking an experienced patent attorney to advise on patent prosecution and other intellectual property matters.
- Marjama Muldoon is looking for an experienced patent attorney (4+ years) to join the Syracuse-based law firm.
Patent-Law Job Outlook?:
Note – I have no justification for the 2nd order polynomial trendline that I used except that it satisfies my hope that we have hit some bottom and that things are moving up.