Thank you Sponsors:
- The Patently-O Home Page continues with the exclusive sponsorship of the law firm of McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP.
- Patently-O Jobs has a new sponsor: Patent Attorney Allen Black. Black joins long-time job-board sponsor Franklin Pierce Law Center.
- Thank you for your support! Contact Ryan Swarts if you are interested in sponsorship/advertising.
Speaking of the Job-Board. There are several new listings:
- Leviton Manufacturing (Long Island, New York) needs to hire a patent agent to manage both US and Foreign prosecution.
- The International IP firm of Ladas and Parry seeks EE patent prosecutors in Los Angeles as well as IP attorneys with their own books of business.
- Pfizer seeks an experienced patent attorney to join its small molecule therapeutics team in Groton, Connecticut.
- In Washington, D.C., the firm of Smith, Grambrell & Russell, LLP is seeking an experienced patent attorney with a mechanical engineering background.
Speaking of MBHB.
- I'm proud to announce that Team USA is champion the 2010 Patent Cup Regatta held this year off the island of Marstrand in Sweden. Team USA included three MBHB partners – Leif Sigmond (captain), Marcus Thymian, and Michael Gannon – along with Derek Minihane of Cochlear. The US team beat-out competing teams from Canada, Brazil, France, Germany, UK, and the EPO. [Link]
Patenting Methods of Paying for Patents
- WhitServe LLC v. Benesch Friedlander Coplan & Aranoff LLP et al., 8-10-cv-01639 (D. Md. 2010). [Zura]