- American Conference Institute is hosting the FDA Boot Camp in Boston, MA on September 17-18, 2013. ACI’s FDA Boot Camp has been designed to give products or patent litigators, as well as patent prosecutors, industry in-house counsel, and life sciences investment and securities experts, a strong working knowledge of core FDA competencies. Register with discount code “PTO200”. [Link]
- The Licensing Executives Society (LES) will hold their annual meeting September 22-25, in Philadelphia. The annual meeting is themed "IP Matters in Every Deal" the meeting is a must-attend IP, licensing and business development event. [Link]
- American Conference Institute is hosting the Paragraph IV Disputes Master Symposium in Chicago, IL on October 3-4, 2013. At this symposium, there will be in-depth discussions and practical take aways that will prepare you for this new era of extreme Hatch-Waxman litigation. Critical sessions will address all facets of Paragraph IV litigation from pre-litigation concerns to the commencement of suit through final adjudication. Register with discount code “PTO200”. [Link]
- The USPTO’s 18th Annual Independent Inventor Conference will be held October 11-12. For two days, independent inventors and small business owners will have an unparalleled opportunity to learn, network, and jumpstart their creative endeavors. Experts and senior officials from the USPTO will present valuable information on patents, trademarks, and other intellectual property (IP) matters while successful business owners and inventors will relate their inspiring personal experiences in bringing their dreams to market. [Link]
- The EPO will hold their Patent Information Conference on October 22-24, in Bologna, Italy. The EPO Patent Information Conference 2013 will be organized in co-operation with the Directorate General for the Fight against Counterfeiting - Italian Patent and Trademark Office. [Link]
- AIPLA annual meeting will take place October 24-26, in Washington, DC. The Annual Meeting offers opportunities to connect with others in the IP industry from around the world to learn during sessions such as: Navigating Through the PTAB and Federal Courts After the AIA; Trademark Fair Use; What You Need to Know About the Hague Agreement; Evolving IP Rights in China, and IP Issues Facing Government R&D Contractors. [Link]
- American Conference Institute is hosting the FDA Boot Camp Devices Edition in Chicago, IL on November 5-6, 2013. Many products liability lawyers, patent counsel, business and investment experts, medical and regulatory affairs professionals, and those involved in pricing and reimbursement — despite their tenure in working with FDA-regulated devices — are not well-versed in the essentials of the approval process and the regulatory hurdles of the post-approval period. ACI’s Third Annual FDA Boot Camp – Devices Edition has been designed to give you a strong working knowledge of core FDA competencies. Register with discount code “PTO200”. [Link]
Contact Lawrence.Higgins@patentlyo.com with leads for future Bits and Bytes.